Mopro is hiring for its new office in Cebu City, Philippines. Mopro is a VC-funded tech company in Orange County that builds and maintains mobile-responsive websites for small businesses all around the world (and for some companies you might know, like Cinnabon and Skechers).
Mopro builds more than just websites, they provide our clients with an ever-evolving suite of digital products including Reputation Manager, Competition Tracker, Social Publisher and more — all built on their proprietary platform. They're proud to have over 7,000 clients and to have digital partnerships with companies like PepsiCo and Google.
- Engage with clients by phone and email to provide premier customer service
- Help clients understand the power of digital marketing by clarifying goals and online design functionality.
- Motivate clients to identify and reach their marketing goals
- Fulfill client requests and provide expert guidance regarding our process, marketing strategy, and products
- Manage multiple projects seamlessly
- Promote open, clear communication between multiple teams
- Passionate about promoting exceptional customer experience
- Effective follow-up, documentation and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn about digital marketing and design
- Empathetic to client needs
- Demonstrates positive role-model behavior
- Coachable, accepts constructive feedback and seeks to continuously improve
- Strong team player
- Impeccable work ethic
- Constant desire to learn, improve and innovate.
- Interested in latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Computer proficiency and Web Savvy.
- Experience in hospitality or customer service a plus, but not required
- Bilingual is a plus
- Bachelor's degree. Communications, marketing or similar area of study preferred
Check out what our Digital Marketing Coordinators are saying about Mopro:
Mopro is looking forward to hearing from you!
To know more about Mopro, visit http://mopro.com/ .
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com with "Digital Marketing Coordinator - Mopro" as the subject.