Be part of TechTalks.ph, the team behind the exciting tech events such as Geeks on a Beach and Startup Weekend Philippines. We are looking for a passionate and digital minded member to join our growing team and help us make this world a better place!
Job Description: Events Coordinator
As an Event Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordination of both internal and external events and conferences. The ideal candidate for the position will quickly excel within the role and be well-poised to handle several events regularly.
Potential candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 1-2 years relevant working experience in managing events. Interest in Social Media and web/online technologies are a plus.
- The ability to work well independently on several projects, and possess excellent communication, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Experience in planning and implementing events including coordination of sponsorships and familiarity with developing and implementing marketing and promotion plans
- Experience working with partners, sponsors and volunteers and managing, supervising and orientating people for events
- Project Management, organizational and prioritizing skills; problem solving and organizational skills; attention to detail is desired
- Experience and comfort with facilitation of committee meetings
- Results-oriented and problem solver
- Event production and management
- External and internal business development
- Research and project management
- Marketing strategy
- Speaker, guests and sponsors management
- Volunteer recruitment and coordination
Apply Now: Please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com with position as the subject.