Be part of TechTalks.ph, the team behind the exciting tech events such as Geeks on a Beach and Startup Weekend Philippines. We are looking for a passionate and digital minded member to join our growing team and help us make this world a better place!
Job Description: Marketing Intern
TechTalks.ph is looking for an undergraduate student majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns, online promotions, signage, banners, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of events and conferences
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activities
- Draft marketing materials, provide content for website, email and social media campaigns and related tasks
- Data entry, general office duties, and other tasks, as directed.
- Senior college level student with the following Majors:
- Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Mass Communications, Computer Science, Information Technology and related courses
- With experience organizing events or creating/managing promotions or ad campaigns
- Excellent English writing skills (samples of writing skills required)
- With background or strong interest in Digital Marketing and Content Writing
- Reliable and have ability to multi-task and handle fast-paced work environment
Apply Now: Please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com with position as the subject.