DNA Micro, Inc. is a technology services company focused on bringing our clients vision into reality. We are celebrating our 15th year in business and collectively bring expertise for all industry segments.
We understand what the best software engineers want: steady work, a challenging environment that encourages the advancement of your technical skills, colleagues who know what they are doing, and an employer who invests in the future of both people and technology.
If you want to learn from and be challenged by a team of highly qualified peers who play at your level, and if you like to get your hands on new technologies, you’ll be right at home here. Your skills will be continually developed and improved – as one of our engineers said: “In the past two years, I’ve become the person I used to go to for advice."
- Write computer programs
- Review existing programs
- Work on system improvements
- Degree in Computer Science or any IT related course
- Experienced in open source products
- Team player with ability to adapt to various environments
Work Conditions and Benefits:
- Dynamic and friendly work environment in a spacious office
- 5 day work week
- Top compensation based on expertise; we are only for top talents
- HMO and medical benefits
- Employee involvement and team activities
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com with "Software Developer - DNA Micro" as the subject.