DNA Micro, Inc. is a technology services company focused on bringing our clients vision into reality. We are celebrating our 15th year in business and collectively bring expertise for all industry segments.
We understand what the best software engineers want: steady work, a challenging environment that encourages the advancement of your technical skills, colleagues who know what they are doing, and an employer who invests in the future of both people and technology.
If you want to learn from and be challenged by a team of highly qualified peers who play at your level, and if you like to get your hands on new technologies, you’ll be right at home here. Your skills will be continually developed and improved – as one of our engineers said: “In the past two years, I’ve become the person I used to go to for advice."
Job descriptions: Software Engineer/NodeJS Developer
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Job descriptions: Mobile iOS/Android Developer
- iOS and Android development
- Creating self-contained, reusable and testable code
- Joining a team built on a foundation of collaboration and respect
- Staying current with mobile trends and identifying opportunities to improve the user
The candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of iOS , Android SDKs and Server integration (Representational State Transfer (REST) endpoints).
Willing to train exceptional new graduates, or developers with limited experience. If you love to code and are willing to work hard to accept the challenges of being a professional developer, email us and tell us why we should hire you.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com with position as the subject.