A startup pitching competition powered by TechTalks.ph
Open to all *early stage tech startups
*Must have MVP (minimum viable product), a working product not just an idea. One member of the founding team must be a subject matter expert. For example, if the app is for teachers then one of the team members must have experience in the teaching field.
Submit your online application now. Deadline for submission is on November 29, 2107.
It's been said that pitching does not guarantee that a startup will get funded. That may be true. But pitching in a public venue will get you publicity, support, and feedback from the community.
Get noticed by potential partners, supporters, and customers. If you do it right, you may get noticed by someone who may recommend you to THE ONE. Having a good product, to begin with and a solid startup team will increase your chances of success.
Building a relationship with the right mentor or investor who understands your niche is another way to boost your chances. The more you pitch, the more you will ensure that your product meets stringent public expectations. Know what makes your startup rise above the noise, speak the right language to your target audience, and good luck!
Complete the application form: Here is the link: https://goo.gl/3mSes7
Wait for email confirmation of your entry.
1. The Pitchfest is open to all early-stage tech startups. This means that for startups to qualify, they must have a minimum viable product (MVP) or a working and validated prototype.
2. The founding team must have at least one (1) content or subject matter expert. For instance, if the startup product is an app for teachers, then one of the team members must have an experience in the education field.
3. Applicants may submit more than one entry through the Registration Form.
4. Submission period ends on Wednesday, November 29 at 11:00 PM PH standard time.
5. From the entries submitted, the Pitchfest committee shall choose 5 startups who will advance to the Final Pitchfest competition.
6. The finalists are required to attend a mentoring session prior to the actual Pitchfest on Friday, December 1 from 4:00 - 6:00 PM at (venue: TBD).
7. Pitchfest will be held on Friday, December 1, 2017, at A Space Cebu, Crossroads, Banilad.