TechTalks.ph ventures into corporate innovation services
One such way to facilitate growth in the startup space is to help them tap into the resources that the corporate sector has.
How does our Corporate Innovation Services work?
We help clients identify their objectives on why they want to engage in a startup or innovation-centric activities and what they hope to achieve.
We work with clients to discuss various program options to determine the best fit to meet their needs.
Collaboration is key. We provide guidance and execution based on our expertise and connections to deliver the desired result for our clients.
We work with clients to pick the best way forward based on results of the events, lessons learned and future goals of the parties involved.
Type of Corporate Objectives
- Rejuvenate corporate culture to create an entrepreneurial mindset among employees
- Innovate big brands to attract customers, partners, and talent
- Solve business problems quicker and at lower risk
- Expand into future markets by accessing new capabilities or channels
- One-off events (competitions such as hackathons)
- Sharing resources (free tools; co-working spaces)
- Business support (accelerators; incubators)
- Investments (corporate venturing)
- Partnerships (product co-development; procurement from startups)
- Acquisitions (acquihire and buying startups)
OUR CORPORATE INNOVATION SERVICES
- Organize, facilitate, promote events, training, coaching and mentoring
- Promote events to a wider network of audience; Connect/linkage to a community of subject matter experts
- Startup assessment to determine their level and resources needed
- Set-up accelerator & incubator program.
- Linkage to available accelerator/incubator
- Coaching and mentoring in co-developing the product and help in product launch
- Corporate and startup matching
Takeda Digital Healthcare Innovation Challenge
Our Corporate Innovation Services Case Study
Takeda Digital Innovation Challenge
Our first foray into the digital healthcare space.
TAKEDA DHIC Pitching Competition
“It’s been happening in Europe and the US where big companies work with nonconventional startups. This is the first time I’m seeing this in the Philippines”
“Filipino patients are becoming open to digital innovation. They are going beyond the typical uses of social media and technology towards maximizing it for healthcare. I hope someday these innovative solutions would become the Pokemon Go of the health industry,”