Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited In Cooperation With TechTalks.Ph
“Takeda Digital Healthcare Innovation Challenge”
Startup Pitching Competition
August 6, 2016; AIM Conference Center, Makati City, Manila
The Digital Healthcare Innovation Challenge is a search for digital solutions in the area of Oncology. Solutions can include mobile apps, websites, and other software or hardware solutions that will allow Takeda to provide better service and medical information to cancer patients and medical providers. The solution must be able to address one or more of these objectives:
- How can we raise the awareness of patients on pre-diagnosis and post-diagnosis of diseases* while leveraging social and digital technologies?
- How can we improve the level of education among doctors, nurses and payers regarding the diagnosis and treatment of patients while leveraging social and digital technologies?
- How do we connect patients to the right treatment, facilities and resources?
- How can we ensure a proper care coordination between patients, their doctors and the multiple infusion centers that treat them?
The Takeda Digital Healthcare Innovation Challenge is for tech startups who have matured, workable and useable digital solutions that can help Takeda provide better health care in the long term. This is an open-call for developers, programmers, incubators and mentors who have the right people that can represent and pitch the best solution that Takeda can help build, mentor and incubate.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Complete the application form.
- Agree the terms and conditions by hitting submit.
- Wait for email confirmation of your entry.
- Wait for the announcement of the ten finalists.
- The Contest is open to (1) individuals age eighteen (18) or older at time of registration (“Individual Participant”); and (2) legal business entities (“Business Entity Participant”), with existing digital solutions that addressed the Key Issues stated above.
- Entrants may submit more than one Entry using the Registration Form found in the Contest website.
- The submission period begins on May 10, 2016 at 12:00 AM PH Time, and ends on June 27, 2016 at 23:59 PH Time. All Open Submissions must be received by Sponsor on or before June 27, 2016. Each “Open Submission” may be reviewed by Sponsor and/or one or more judges selected by Sponsor and its agents and affiliates (collectively, the “Judging Panel”)
- Only TEN entries from Open Submission selected by the Sponsor and/or the Judging Panel based on selection process and judging criteria will advance to Pitching Event.
- Only ONE Winner will be selected during the Pitching Event in Manila.
[*] Types of diseases includes: Relapsed/refractory (R/R) Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), Systemic anaplastic large-cell lymphoma (sALCL), Multiple myeloma, and Osteosarcoma